Refinancing a Mortgage: Benefits & Options
There are many potential benefits to refinancing a mortgage. By replacing your existing mortgage with a new one, you may be able to save money on your monthly payments, or use cashout equity for home renovations and more. Now is the perfect time to review your current mortgage and explore the options available to you.
At Quaint Oak Mortgage, our team is fully dedicated to help you get a mortgage that best suits your needs and will most benefit you! When you work with our professionals, you can expect constant communication every step of the way to guide you through the process. Keep reading to learn how you can benefit from refinancing a mortgage – or send us a message today!
Key Reasons to Refinance Your Home
When you are ready to refinance your home, you have numerous options to consider. At Quaint Oak Mortgage, we work with you to navigate through the refinancing process and ensure you are getting the best loan for your situation. Here are the key reasons to refinance your home from our experts:
Save Money on Your Monthly Payments
One of the main reasons to refinance your home is to save money on your monthly payments. With a no cashout refinance, homeowners are able to experience significant savings through:
- Removing Mortgage Insurance – Many homeowners have experienced an increase in their home’s value. If the value of your home has increased, you can take advantage of the increased equity to refinance and remove the mortgage insurance to save money.
- Shortened Loan Terms – With home values rising, refinancing your home from a 30-year to 15-year or 10-year mortgage will help pay off your loan faster and save you thousands of dollars in interest payments.
- Lower Interest Rates – Even the slightest decrease in your mortgage rate can impact your monthly payment. By working with a mortgage originator to secure a lower interest rate, many homeowners can see the savings add up.
Cashout Refinance Options Available
With the dramatic increases in home value, people have more equity available for a cashout refinance. Depending on what your needs and goals are, you can use a cashout refinance to:
- Complete Home Renovations – One option for homeowners is to use cashout refinancing to put money back into their home. By using equity to complete home renovations, you can make the updates and additions that you have been wanting to do for years and add more value.
- Pay Down High Interest Debt – Another popular reason to refinance your home is to pay off debt. Through the use of equity, homeowners who select this option are able to pay down high interest credit cards or high interest rate loans and benefit from the long-term savings.
- Invest in Property, Pay Tuition, and More – In addition to accessing your home’s equity for renovations and debt consolidation, you can also choose cashout refinancing to invest in property, pay for your children’s education, and more!
To find out about your refinancing options or to lock in your rate, reach out to the team at Quaint Oak Mortgage!
Start Refinancing a Mortgage with QO Direct
The QO Direct app by Quaint Oak Mortgage makes refinancing a mortgage faster and easier! Designed with you in mind, QO Direct lets you immediately begin the application process through an assigned mortgage banker. With the app, you can use your phone, tablet, or desktop to:
- Calculate Payments Easily
- Securely Scan and Upload Documents from Your Phone
- Message Your Loan Officer Instantly
- Get Updates as You Go
Our team is here to help you every step of the way and would be happy to answer any questions that you have. For fast pre-qualifications, download the QO Direct app today, or contact us to get started.
Contact Us Today!
Quaint Oak Mortgage Serves Alabama, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Iowa, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, and Virginia